Mosaica School Design
Bingham Arts Academy’s curriculum combines the rigors of solid skill building in the core content areas of English/Language Arts, Math and Science with our award winning, interdisciplinary humanities and social studies curriculum called Paragon.
The core curriculum includes the nation’s top rated Open Court Reading, SRA Math, and Harcourt Brace Science.
Students receive the rigor of core courses coupled with the “hands-on” approach of Paragon that enables them to practically apply what they learn in class.
UNIQUE PROGRAM ASPECTS: in addition to meeting or exceeding all state and federal standards)
• NO tuition (FREE PUBLIC CHARTER SCHOOL)
• Extended school year and one extra hour of learning per day
• Scheduling enables use of instructional learning centers.
• Free full day kindergarten
• Preschool program (all day option available)
• Highly qualified instructional staff
• Extensive professional development programs
• Behavior Intervention Specialist/School Success Worker on staff
• Individualized learning plans for all students to challenge all students
• Pre- and Post-testing each fall and spring to measure “what students know” and also to measure “how much students have learned” during the year.
• STAR Reading & Math, MEAP and DIBELS assessment,
• Technology -computers incorporated into classroom instruction
• Oasis Program: After school program
• Paragon night is every 5 weeks, all school performance nights.
• Gifted and Talented Program
• Uniform dress code and strong student behavior code of conduct.
• Parental involvement stressed and encouraged. Parents, teacher and student sign agreement prior to school year.
• Annual “customer satisfaction” surveys of parent